Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is This Microphone On

Gee I haven't posted in a while. Man have I been ever busy with THINGS. College has started up again and I decided to take considerably fewer classes to ease up the load, but then once things get freed up other crap tends to take its place. But that's not entirely why I haven't done much.

I'd say I hit a stumbling block, but that's boring, so instead I'll say an 11-ton truck by the name of Ennui decided to run me over, leaving me in intensive care for quite some time. They should let me out if I go through the rehabilitation, though. Sometimes I think I ask why too much. But that's a thought for another day. Or at least until after I finish typing this thing out. In the meantime I've been drawing and trying to sort my thoughts, working out what I want to do, and meeting up with Cam occasionally to talk about the usual meaningless crap that end up being the most hilarious things I've ever discussed.

In any case, while everyone is waiting (or not waiting) for this thing to get in the works, enjoy the picture I have posted while I get myself round to work on this thing. This demon was spawned whilst sitting in lecture during my computing class:


Enjoy.

No comments: